Plantation shutters are a simple and stylish addition to any home. Mounted indoors, plantation shutters compliment both traditional and contemporary window covering styles and increase a home’s resale value. Whether they are made from real wood or durable faux wood, it’s easy to enjoy the timeless style and flair of these beautiful, classic window coverings. Choose plantation shutters for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and home offices for an elegant, refined look.
Why you’ll enjoy plantation shutters:
- Plantation shutters have operable louvers in a variety of blade sizes that rotate open or closed to control natural light, visibility and airflow.
- Real wood plantation shutters are produced using the highest grade North American hardwoods from certified forests to help conserve the environment.
- Composite plantation shutters look like real wood shutters, but their synthetic materials are able to stand up to high humidity areas and effectively resist fading and cracking.
- Plantation shutters are available in a popular bi-fold track style, ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills, and when the slates are closed, your plantation shutters also protect your furnishings from harmful UV rays.
- Features like a hidden tilt rod or motorization allow you to personalize your plantation shutters to meet the unique needs of your home. In addition, motorized plantation window shutters are a child-friendly cordless window covering option for homes with children and pets!
In San Antonio, Plantation shutters would be a perfect accent to any room when wanting to increase privacy. Call us now today to schedule your free estimate (210) 495-9995.